The applications of marble conglomerate Botticino
- Marble conglomerate is more and more frequently selected as a decorative and finishing material. More and more people decide to buy this stone due to its high quality, affordable price and a wide array of applications. We will give you some suggestions what to use it for and we will highlight the advantages of this product.
What is marble conglomerate Botticino?
Marble conglomerate has a lot of advantages valued by customers all around the world. First and foremost, marble conglomerate:Marble conglomerate Botticino is nothing more but a composite stone consisting of natural marble (95%) and polyester resins (5%), which form a compact stone resistant to abrasion. It is a perfect substitute for natural marble.
Marble conglomerate Botticino - the advantages
Marble conglomerate has a lot of advantages valued by customers all around the world. First and foremost, marble conglomerate:
- does not have any hidden effects (inner cracks)
- is found in a variety of colours and shades, ·
- is easy to be installed, ·
- is characterised by lower absorption compared to natural marble, ·
- is easy to be maintained and cleaned;
- adjusts to its ambient temperature.
Marble conglomerate Botticino and its applications
As we have mentioned before, marble conglomerate has a wide range of applications and the possibilities of making use of it, are almost unlimited. It can be used everywhere a natural stone or ceramic tiles or terrazzo are traditionally used. So, it can be applied to produce floors, conglomerate window sills, interior floorings, stairs, or kitchen worktops as well as other finishing elements.
A lot of customers decide on the window sills made of marble conglomerate Botticino because it enhances an elegant ambiance of any interior. This does not mean, however, that it can only be used indoors. When opting for marble conglomerate Botticion, we should mainly consider whether or not this material will match our interior.